About

Welcome to Feng's Distorted World : 鋒言鋒語!

This site is a collection of some of the music I've listened to and some other cool content. Whenever possible, I'll provide links to mp3s that are taken from artists' sites, labels or other legitimate sources. From time to time, I'll also post other articles that I find interesting.

These are the major things that I'll be writing about, in descending order of frequency.

Music
Lyrics
Piano Scores
Software
Games

I'm always looking forward to approach fresh content to put on this site, so if you are a budding artist/musician waiting for that next big break or you have music and other interesting content that's screaming "Review Me!", feel free to send it over to fengdw [at] gmail [dot] com. When emailing information about yourself / your artists, please also supply an mp3 link where readers can download sample material. thanx!

Happy reading and listening, and I hope you enjoy your time here!


Yours sincerely,
Feng

 



Copyright 2007 | Powered by Blogger and using customized mix of Simpla3c and 3 column K2 templates modified for Blogger by Blogcrowds and GeckoandFly.