First Love Piano Scores

Here are some piano scores from the wonderful and talented Utada Hikaru 宇多田ヒカル that I've scoured from several sites on the internet. and yes, my copy of "Be My Last" is still yet to arrive. In the mean time, do download the beautiful MV for Utada Hikaru'sn new single "Be My Last" which is filmed in Prague, on her official site here:

Utada Hikaru - Be My Last (MV) wmv




Utada Hikaru piano scores from Hikaru no Tenshi
First Love
Time will Tell
Distance
Eternally 
Sakura ドロップス (Sakura Drops)
Final Distance
Hikari(光)


Below here are the piano scores from Singrainpiano

Utada Hikaru - First Love
[Page 1] [Page 2] [Page 3] [Page 4] [Page 5]

Utada Hikaru - Can you Keep a Secret?
[Page 1] [Page 2] [Page 3]


many thanks to Hikaru no Tenshi & Singrainpiano
Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT YO!

Anonymous said...

hi. my name's cherrie asakura and i would just like to thank you for keeping the link to utada hikaru's piano sheets on your blog. thanks a lot. i found what i was looking for. :) more power to you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your music sheet of Hikaru Utada

elpis said...

thanks cherrie and guava. you guys are most welcome, and Hikki's music is the best!

Anonymous said...

Thanku for uploading the sheet music. But out of respect for Joe Hisaishi, he was the one that composed First Love, back in 2000...something. thx hehe

elpis said...

To anonymous above,

no offence here really, but I'd like to know where did you get that info?
"First Love" was already released in 1999. And Joe Hisaishi was certainly not the person who wrote it.

Quoting from her album sleeve for First Love (album) as well as wikipedia:
"All songs are written by Utada Hikaru except "Amai Wana ~Paint It, Black~"

Anonymous said...

heyy thanx for the music. when you get flavor of life can you pleaz tell me i love that song by her. :]
email- krn_c17@yahoo.com

Chun said...

yeepee~thanks so much for the piano sheets of first love^^
i am looking for the sheets for days...and finally,i found it on your blog^^
mind to visit my blog?

Unknown said...

thanx!!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

youlovepizza said...

Hi, I don't know what's problem, i tried to click any of the link, it always said "the Geocities is no longer available". I can't get any lyrics or the score. Pls tell me where I can get scores for this song. Thanks a lot.

China travel said...

Beautiful words, language processing appropriately, give a person a kind of new feeling, hope can see again next time . I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: Beijing tours | Lhasa Tours | Lhasa travel packages

 



Copyright 2007 | Powered by Blogger and using customized mix of Simpla3c and 3 column K2 templates modified for Blogger by Blogcrowds and GeckoandFly.