HK's best kept secret - My Little Airport

My Little Airport is one of Hong Kong's music scene's best-kept secrets. The indie band, consisting of a female vocalist, Nicole, and a male songwriter, P produces some of the most special sounds in the Hong Kong music scene today. Their music style is casual and comfortable to the average listener, similiar in style to some of Tsuji Ayano's tracks. The lyrics the write about are both witty and light-hearted. Their adventurous spirit and playfulness can been observed through their selection of song titles and lyrics. Definitely a much welcomed change to the songs you hear on radio everyday.

My Little Airport 呢個indie band俾到人一份好輕鬆,好好玩既感覺。My Little Airport的音樂、歌聲和歌詞互構成一種特有的清新氣質,編織出一個單純的世界,迷人可愛。歌詞中寫既係一段段美麗而朦朧的青春烙印。MLA第一張專輯《在動物園散步才是正經事》於2004年8月出街,就登上叱吒樂壇流行榜第10位。新歌《我愛官恩娜,都不及愛你的哨牙》都真係幾好聽!!




在動物園散步才是正經事

01. Coka,I’m Fine
02. 在动物园散步才是正经事 (mp3)
03. Victor,Fly Me To Stafford (mp3)
04. Edward,Had You Ever Thought That the End Of The World
05. 柯德莉,关于风景
06. My Little Banana
07. Josephine’s Shop
08. 王菲,关于你的眉
09. You Don’t Wanna Be My Girlfriend Phoebe
10. Dee,It May All End Tomorrow



只因當時太緊張

01. Gi Gi Leung Is Dead
02. I Don’t Know How To Download Good Av Like Iris Does
03. 只因当时太紧张
04. 失落沮丧歌 (mp3)
05. 就当我是张如城
06. 白田购物中心
07. Leo,Are You Still Jumping Out Of Windows In Expensive Clothes?
08. 你的微笑像朵花 (mp3)
09. 春天在车厢里
10. My Little Fish

Do visit their official site below for more info on them:
mylittleairport.com

0 comments:

 



Copyright 2007 | Powered by Blogger and using customized mix of Simpla3c and 3 column K2 templates modified for Blogger by Blogcrowds and GeckoandFly.